Posting Order 88 (MD) (22/01/20)
Result of Written Test (22/12/2019)
Posting Order (Advertisement Number: 01/2019/52/JRHMS)
List of selected candidates against Advt.No:-01/2019/52/JRHMS
List of eligible candidates for Written Test Scheduled on 22nd December 2019 - JRHMS
Second List of qualified candidate for the post of Medical Officer (AYUSH) RBSK & Medical Officer (AYUSH)- AYUSH Mainstreaming written test scheduled on 22nd December 2019 - JRHMS.
Third List of Qualified Candidates for Written Test-22nd Dec 2019
NOTE - In case any qualified candidate has not received his/her call letter/ admit card for the written test scheduled on 22.12.2019 can download the sample call letter/admit card from our website and duly filled the required details and carry the same to the respective exam centre .
Advertisement Notice for hiring of 129 positions under JRHM on contractual role.
Important Notice :
Interview for the post of 33 positions will be conducted at IPH Namukum Ranchi Jharkhand on 21st & 22nd Oct. 2019.
Shortlisted candidate will receive interview call letter by 17th Oct. 2019. All shortlisted candidates are requested to attend the interview as per their schedule
Result of 6 positions-JRHMS
We are planning to conduct the written test of following positions dated on 22nd Dec (Sunday) 2019. Shortlisted candidates will receive their admit card on their registered email ID.
1. Medical Officer (AYUSH) - RBSK
2. Medical Officer- (AYUSH)-AYUSH Mainstreaming
3. Laboratory Technicians for DPHL- IDSP
5. Dental Assistant-NOHP
6. Junior Nursing Tutors
7. Block Programme Manager- NHM
- Only the documents submitted by candidates at the time of submission of online application should be considered for evaluation purpose. No documents submitted after the submission of application will be considered, for evaluation purpose
- Candidates, intending to apply, should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility - pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications, relevant work experience etc. as indicated in the online application form, at the time of joining or/and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process
- In cases of overlap of durations in experience certificates, multiple experience letters with same date/ issue number, all such experiences will not be considered and summarily rejected. Post qualification experience will be consider for evaluation
- The applicants are required to submit the duly filled application on or before the due date and time, failing which the application of the said applicant shall be treated as non-responsive. The applications received after due date and time shall not be considered
- Only one Application should be filled for one post by an applicant. The candidates, who wish to apply for more than one position should submit a separate completely filled application for each post along with relevant documents and scanned certificates
- Multiple applications may be rejected
- Candidate must maintain a valid email ID and Mobile Number throughout the recruitment process
- In case of candidate is having any relevant document only in soft copy, he/she need to share the email from competent authority, who issued/communicated that document to candidate at the time of document verification. Non Submission of email communication will invalidate that particular document and may result into rejection of candidature
- For reserve category candidates, it is mandatory to provide relevant documents to seek for reservation benefit at the time of application submission, any document produced after that for category reservation will not be considered.
Standard Reservation Guidelines